This document outlines the standard Terms and Conditions pertaining to the use of this website.
By using this website you agree to accept all terms and conditions outlined here. You may not use this website if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
You are granted limited rights to consume information from this web site by viewing information contained on this website. You are forbidden to undertake any of the following actions with the information on this website:
- Publishing of information contained on this website in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing of copying any website material
- public display of content, or commercialization of any website material without the consent of Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd
- Using this website or its content in any way that may damage this website or the reputation of LessWatts' reputation.
- Using this website in a way that impacts the user's access to the website.
- Using this website in contravention to the relevant laws and regulations governing the content thereof.
- Engaging in data mining, data extraction or data harvesting from information contained on this website.
- Using this website for advertising purposes without the explicit consent of the website owner.
- Trying to gain access to the Content management interface of this website through the exploit of criminal techniques such as brute force attacks or any other means other than the designed engagement procedures.
Access to certain areas of the website is restricted. These restrictions may change in line with the business requirements of LessWatts as business processes are maintained throughout the lifecycle of the company. Your user identification and password governs your access to such content and should be kept safe from any other potential user other than yourself.
Content you share on this website should consider the rights of others and not invade any such rights. Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to remove any content from its website at any time without notice.
This website is presented as is, with all faults, and Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd express no representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the information about or the material contained on this website. Nothing contained on this website should be interpreted as professional advice other than the area of expertise relating to the description of functionality of the products advertised on this website.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors or employees be held liable for anything arising out of or connected to the use of this website including but not limited to any direct, consequential or special liability.
You hereby indemnify Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd, its officers, employees and agents, against any liability, cost, demands, cause of action, damage or expenses arising from the breach of any of the terms and conditions set-out herein.
If any of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid under the applicable law of the Republic of South Africa, such law shall prevail and the determination be subordinate to the regulation governing the determination.
Right of change
Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd has the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time as required and as it seems fit. The continued use of this website is deemed as an acceptance of such change.
Right of Secession
Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd has the right to assign, transfer, or subcontract its rights and/or obligations relating to this website to any third party without notification.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Zwavelpoort Trading (Pty) Ltd and yourself in relation to your usage of the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa for the resolution of any disputes.